The 11th Triennial Symposium on Transportation Analysis conference (TRISTAN
XI, https://tristan2022.org/) is being hosted by Université Gustave Eiffel
on Mauritius island, June 19-25, 2022. This symposium is an opportunity to
showcase recent research and applications in transportation analysis and
TRISTAN XI aims to bring together leading scientists in operational
research and transportation, including academics and practitioners from
both the private and public sectors.
Both practitioners and researchers are encouraged to attend and to submit
an extended abstract for a proposed presentation. Submission of extended
abstracts is open until December 15th, 2021 across a broad range of fields
related to transportation systems analysis and transportation science.
Topics covered in the symposium include (but are not restricted to):
- Logistics and Freight Transport
- Operations research applications in transportation
- Traffic Flow Models, Network Assignment, and Transport Network Economics
- ITS and Advanced Transportation Technologies
- Travel Demand/Behavior Modelling
- Modal Transport and management
Please visit our website to see updates and to get all information about
the submission and program: https://tristan2022.org/
· Extended abstract submission (maximum 1500 words): *15 December 2021*
· Notification of acceptance: *15 March 2022*
· Early-bird registration: *15 April 2022*
· Submission of revised extended abstracts: *26 April 2022*
Please help us disseminate the information by forwarding this email to
those you think could be interested in contributing and participating in
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions,
comments, or other information about TRISTAN.
We hope to see you physically on Mauritius island in June 2022!
The Tristan2022 organizing committee