We are proposing an open invited track on "Mechatronics Tools and Control Related to Robotic Manipulation" at the IFAC World Congress 2023 (https://www.ifac2023.org/), Yokohama Japan, 9-14 July, 2023. This open invited track is to create the opportunity of bringing together the researchers from the communities of mechatronics, robotics and control to propose innovative solutions and methodologies to succeed the tasks of manipulation. The expected papers are related to new design and development of mechatronic systems for and to control in robotic manipulation in general.
We are inviting you to contribute to the track among the following three possibilities:
- regular papers: up to 6 pages
- survey papers: up to 12 pages
- discussion papers: 2 to 4 pages.
Keywords: advanced methodologies of control, stability analysis, grasp quality, trajectory tracking, force control, modeling, estimation, identification, actuators, sensors, robot hands.
Invited track submission code: a8ku8
Deadline to submit contribution:
- regular and surveys papers: November 18, 2022
- discussion papers: November 30,2022
More information: http://m.rakoton.net/ITifacWC23mechatronics.php
- Dr Benjamin Mauzé, National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT), University of Toulouse, Tarbes France
- Dr Mourad Benoussaad, National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT), University of Toulouse, Tarbes France
- Prof Micky Rakotondrabe, National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT), University of Toulouse, Tarbes France
Benjamin Mauzé, PhD